COOKING TIME :
- 4 slices artisanal bread (sourdough bread, for example)
- Olive oil
- ¼ cup of mayonnaise (with olive oil, preferably)
- 1 tbsp of Cholula-style hot sauce (optional)
- 1 lime
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 8 slices Fantino & Mondello Pancetta – Italian Style Bacon for Breakfast
- 4 large eggs
- 4 cups of arugula
- 1 lemon
- Toasted pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Freshly-ground salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Brush both sides of the bread slices with olive oil. Bake in the oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden and crisp. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, hot sauce (if used) and the juice from ½ a lime. Set aside.
- In a frying pan, cook the Pancetta slices for 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly golden (but still tender). Set aside on a plate.
- In the same frying pan, cook the eggs for 2 to 4 minutes on one side only (sunny side up), or until the white is cooked (the yolk should still be runny). Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss the arugula with 1 tsp lemon juice and 1 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Brush each slice of toast with mayonnaise. Add the avocado and Pancetta slices. Top each one with an egg and some arugula, and garnish with toasted pumpkin seeds. Serve immediately!
DISCOVER SOME PRODUCT TIPS AND TRICKS
SEETIPS & TRICKS