COOKING TIME :
- 2 English muffins, sliced in half
- Olive oil
- 4 slices Salciccia – Fantino & Mondello Italian Breakfast Sausage
- 4 thin slices quality Quebec cheddar (or yellow cheese!)
- 2 large eggs
- Fresh chives, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp of mayonnaise
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Maple syrup (optional)
- Freshly-ground salt and pepper
- Brush the insides of the English muffins with a little olive oil.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, cook the English muffins for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden and crisp. Set aside.
- In the meantime, in a frying pan, cook the Salciccia slices for 1 to 2 minutes just to heat them up. Top each with a thin slice of cheddar. Remove from the heat and allow the cheese to melt gently (cover the frying pan to speed up the melting process). Set aside.
- Heat up 2 tbsp of olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook the eggs for 2 to 4 minutes on one side only (sunny side up) or until the white is cooked (the yolk should still be runny). Lightly season with salt and pepper. Garnish with fresh chives.
- Lightly brush the English muffins with mayonnaise. Place the Salciccia slices and eggs on the English muffin bases. Add a web of maple syrup and hot sauce to taste. Cover with the English muffin tops and serve immediately.
DISCOVER SOME PRODUCT TIPS AND TRICKS
SEETIPS & TRICKS