COOKING TIME :
15 to 20 minutes
- 1 ball pizza dough (makes 4 Calzones)
- 200 ml pizza sauce
- 60 g Fantino&Mondello diced hot Salcicca
- 200 g grated mozzarella cheese
- A little water
- Preheat oven to 450 °F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Separate the ball of dough into four quarters.
- Roll each quarter to form a round pizza crust.
- On each pizza crust, spread 50 ml pizza sauce, 50 g grated cheese, and a few pieces of diced sausage.
- CAUTION: put more of the topping on one half of the circle to make it easier to close the Calzone.
- Fold the dough over to form a semi-circle, and seal the edge with water, pressing it down with a fork.
- Place the Calzones on the parchment paper and make 2 to 3 slits in to top to release the steam during baking.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
DISCOVER SOME PRODUCT TIPS AND TRICKS
SEETIPS & TRICKS