COOKING TIME :
- 1 small tomato, diced
- ½ jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- ¼ lime, juiced
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 small handful hot or mild Fantino & Mondello diced Salciccia
- 2 cups of yellow cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp of flour
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 package hot or mild Fantino & Mondello diced Salciccia
- 1½ cup of beer
- Tortilla chips and/or toast
- In a small bowl, combine all the salsa ingredients and set aside.
- Combine the cheddar and mozzarella cheese in a salad bowl.
- Add the flour and coat well.
- In a cast iron frying pan heated to medium, brown the Italian sausage in olive oil and use a wooden spoon to break up the pieces slightly. Add the onion and continue cooking until translucent. Transfer the sausage and onion to a small bowl and set aside. Return the frying pan to the burner.
- Pour the beer into the frying pan and bring it to a boil. Add the cheese ½ cup at a time, stirring constantly with a whisk until the texture is smooth. Continue until the cheese has completely melted.
- Add the Italian sausage and onion mixture to the cheese preparation (set aside a ½ cup for topping). Stir well.
- Serve hot from the pan topped with salsa and the rest of the Italian sausage and onion. Serve with tortilla chips and/or toast.
DISCOVER SOME PRODUCT TIPS AND TRICKS
SEETIPS & TRICKS