COOKING TIME :
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) mayonnaise
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) store-bought basil pesto
- 1 ciabatta baguette, cut into 4
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- 4 large bocconcini, sliced
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) store-bought artichokes marinated in oil, drained
- 20 slices Fantino & Mondello Genoa Salami
- 500 ml (2 cups) cress (or arugula, or baby spinach, to taste)
- 10 ml (2 tsp) lemon juice
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) olive oil
- Freshly-ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C (425 °F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and the pesto. Set aside.
- Slice each section of the ciabatta loaf in half horizontally and brush the insides with olive oil. Heat in the oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until the bread is golden and crisp. Let cool for a few minutes.
- Spread the mayonnaise and pesto mixture on the insides of the bread. Top each ciabatta base with slices of bocconcini, artichokes and Genoa salami.
- In a bowl, toss the cress with the lemon juice and olive oil. Sprinkle with pepper and stir well. Top each ciabatta with cress. Close the sandwiches and serve immediately.
DISCOVER SOME PRODUCT TIPS AND TRICKS
SEETIPS & TRICKS