4 to 8 servings
COOKING TIME :
- 8 to 16 Fantino & Mondello Old-fashioned Capicollo for breakfast slices (1 or 2 220 g-packages)
- 2 cups of paris mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup or ½ red onion, chopped
- 2 cups fresh spinach (blanched or buttered)
- 8 whole eggs
- 8 slices of goat cheese, plain
- 2 packages of store-bought Hollandaise sauce
- 4 english muffins, halved
- For cooking vegetable oil
- To season of freshly ground salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
- Prepare the hollandaise sauce according to the instructions and set aside.
- In a skillet, add 1 tbsp olive oil and gently brown the Capicollo slices (2 per person). Add the onion and mushrooms. Set aside.
- Toast the English muffins. Transfer to a baking sheet and top each half with 2 Capicollo slices followed by the onion and mushroom topping, spinach and goat cheese.
- Place in the oven for a few minutes to melt the cheese. Reheat just before serving.
- Place 1 poached egg on each garnished muffin and top with hollandaise sauce.
- Serve immediately.
- In a saucepan, bring salted water to a boil and add 1 tablespoon of vinegar. Break each egg into an individual bowl for easier handling. Reduce the heat so that the water is gently boiling. For much prettier results, place each bowl into the water for a few seconds before transferring the egg directly into the water. The cooking time for a poached egg is approximately 3 minutes.
- Remove each egg with a slotted spoon and place on paper towel to absorb the water before transferring onto the prepared muffins.
- Brown the pancetta slices until crisp, and crumble them over the eggs.
DISCOVER SOME PRODUCT TIPS AND TRICKS
SEETIPS & TRICKS