COOKING TIME :
- 2 Yukon Gold potatoes (approx. 200 g), cut into thin slices (4 mm)
- 200 ml milk
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 small onion, minced
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 100 g Fantino & Mondello dice Prosciutto cotto
- 200 ml 35% cream
- 100 g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 50 g parmesan cheese, grated
- Grated nutmeg, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350’ F.
- In a medium-sized oven-proof saucepan, gently heat the milk.
- Add the garlic, onion, thyme and potatoes.
- Bring to a gentle boil for 5 minutes while adding the potatoes.
- Add the spinach and Italian ham.
- Continue cooking for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and pour the cream over the potatoes (do not stir).
- Top with the 2 cheeses and finish with a light dusting of nutmeg.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, remove the aluminum foil and broil in the oven to brown the cheese
DISCOVER SOME PRODUCT TIPS AND TRICKS
SEETIPS & TRICKS