COOKING TIME :
- Flesh from 2 cooked lobsters weighing 570 g (1 1/4 lb) each, cut into coarse pieces.
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Fantino & Mondello chorizo, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) lemon juice
- 65 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- One pinch salt
- 65 ml (1/4 cup) green onions, finely chopped
- 65 ml (1/4 cup) celery, chopped
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) chopped parsley
- 65 ml (1/4 cup) butter
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 hot-dog buns
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat 15 ml (1 tbsp) olive oil over medium-high heat and brown the chorizo for around 2 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel to eliminate the surplus oil.
- Mix together the lemon juice, olive oil and salt. Add the green onions, celery and parsley. Incorporate the lobster and chorizo and stir gently.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low heat and add the garlic.
- Brush the insides of the hot-dog buns with garlic butter. Grill the buns on the BBQ for 1 minute, buttered side down, until golden.
- Fill the grilled buns with the lobster and chorizo mixture. Serve with lemon quarters.
DISCOVER SOME PRODUCT TIPS AND TRICKS
SEETIPS & TRICKS