COOKING TIME :
- 2 cups fresh pumpkin (without the skin)
- 1 cup Fantino & Mondello diced chorizo
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 400 ml of milk
- 2 cups grated sharp yellow cheddar (or other)
- 2 tbsp pizza sauce
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 4 cups cooked macaroni
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil.
- Immerse the fresh pumpkin in the boiling water and cook for 15 minutes.
- Use a food processor to purée the pumpkin. Set it aside.
- Preheat the oven to Broil.
- In another saucepan, melt the butter and add the flour. Stir well with a wooden spoon to make a paste.
- Slowly add the milk while whisking to prevent the mixture from sticking to the bottom of the saucepan.
- Slowly add the grated cheddar cheese to the hot milk and stir until it melts.
- Add the pizza sauce and stir.
- Add 1 cup of the pumpkin purée, the cooked pasta and the chorizo cubes. Season with pepper.
- Transfer the macaroni to an oven-proof casserole or individual ramequins. Top with mozzarella cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Broil in the oven for 4 minutes.
- Decorate with chopped chives.
DISCOVER SOME PRODUCT TIPS AND TRICKS
SEETIPS & TRICKS