COOKING TIME :
- 2 lb mussels, cleaned and trimmed
- 90 g (3/4 cup) Fantino&Mondello diced chorizo
- 1 cup Dandy Gin
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup chopped leeks
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 1/2 cups 15% cooking cream
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Pepper to taste
- In a skillet, cook the leek, celery, garlic and bay leaf in butter over medium heat until lightly browned.
- Add the diced chorizo and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add the Dandy Gin and reduce by half.
- Add the cream and pepper and bring to a boil.
- Add the mussels and stir well. Cover and cook over medium-high heat for around 6 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
DISCOVER SOME PRODUCT TIPS AND TRICKS
SEETIPS & TRICKS