COOKING TIME :
- 1 pouch (200 g) of Fantino&Mondello Sliced Chorizo
- 500 ml (2 cups) cooked white rice
- 4 chicken thighs, cut in large pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 250 ml (1 cup) frozen peas
- 120 ml (½ cup) ready-made tomato sauce
- 60 ml (2 tbsp) vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, brown Chorizo, bell peppers and chicken in vegetable oil.
- Once chicken is golden brown, add tomato sauce, rice and frozen peas. Stir all ingredients together.
- Pour in an oven-safe dish and bake at 350 °F for 10 minutes. Season to taste.
In the mood for Mediterranean flavours?
Amaze your guests by creating a quick and easy paella! Add white wine poached mussels, langoustines, shrimp and scallops on top of the rice, with a hint of saffron or smoked paprika. Bake in oven for about 10 minutes at 350 °F, until seafood is thoroughly cooked.