COOKING TIME :
- 1½ cup of corn flour
- 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp of baking powder
- 2 tsp of salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of Fantino & Mondello diced ham
- 1 cup of frozen corn kernels
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the eggs, melted butter and honey. Beat the mixture while gradually adding the milk.
- Once the mixture is smooth, add the diced ham and the corn.
- Pour the batter into a greased rectangular loaf pan.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean.
DISCOVER SOME PRODUCT TIPS AND TRICKS
SEETIPS & TRICKS