COOKING TIME :
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Heat up the croissants in the oven for 3 to 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the slices of Capicollo in a frying pan for 1 to 2 minutes just to heat them up. Set aside.
- Slice the croissants in half. Brush the insides with honey mustard.
- Cut the pear into thin slices.
- In a bowl, toss the watercress (or arugula) with the lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Place the slices of pear, Capicollo and Brie on the croissant bases and garnish with watercress. Cover with the top halves of the croissants. Serve immediately.
DISCOVER SOME PRODUCT TIPS AND TRICKS
SEETIPS & TRICKS