COOKING TIME :
- 1 ball frozen pizza dough (340 g or bigger)
- ½ cup (125 ml) pizza sauce
- 15 or more slices Fantino&Mondello Sliced Dry Pepperoni - Original
- 1 ¼ cup (310 ml) grated mozzarella cheese
- 200 g pesto with 4 nuts and cheese
- Thaw the pizza dough in the refrigerator overnight or on the counter at room temperature for 3 hours.
- Use a rolling pin to spread the dough. For easy handling, sprinkle with a little flour.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the dough.
- Add enough grated cheese to cover the entire pizza.
- Arrange the pepperoni slices over the cheese.
- Add dabs of pesto all over the pizza, in-between the pepperoni slices.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, or until the crust is golden.
For a little variation, add a different flavoured pesto or replace the pepperoni with sliced chorizo!
DISCOVER SOME PRODUCT TIPS AND TRICKS
SEETIPS & TRICKS