COOKING TIME :
8 to 12 minutes
- 8 slices Fantino & Mondello Original Pancetta
- 6 eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) mayonnaise
- Zest and juice from ½ lemon
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) chives, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1 pinch paprika
- Freshly ground salt and pepper
- 8 slices country-style bread (or other bread of your preference)
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) mayonnaise
- 4 leaves Boston lettuce, washed and drained
- 12 slices tomato
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C (425 °F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange the pancetta slices on top. Bake in the oven for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the pancetta is golden and crispy. Set aside on a plate.
- While the pancetta is cooking, use a fork to break up the eggs in a bowl. Mix in the mayonnaise, lemon zest and juice, chives, parsley and paprika. Add salt and pepper and stir well. Set aside.
- Toast the bread and spread with mayonnaise. Top 4 slices of toast each with a lettuce leaf. Add the tomato, egg mixture and pancetta. Close the sandwiches and serve immediately.
DISCOVER SOME PRODUCT TIPS AND TRICKS
SEETIPS & TRICKS